It's a brand new day!

Monday, April 17, 2006

My Drama SUCKS!

OK. So Michael was supposed to come up last night after he got done doing whatever it was he was doing. I talked to him at 2 and he said he would call and let me know for sure.....he never called. It hurts so bad when he says he is going to do something and he doesn't.

On my way home tonight I called Sean and we were talking and at the end of the conversation I asked him if Michael was there, to which he responded "Yes". I said "Oh, good. Hand him the phone please." Michael responds with "No, Can't talk now." Oh no he didn't. I was pulling in my Mom's driveway behind her and my attitude peaked. I told her I had to go take care of this and I would call her later.

I drove stragiht to his house. I'm not afraid of pissing him off anymore. Of course he had every excuse in the book as to why he didn't call last night and why he wouldn't take my call today! FUCKER, I'm so done with this shit.

I've invested far to many years of my life into this 'relationship' with him to have it turn out like this. I'd rather not walk away now because I hove so much invested, but how much can 1 person take? I mean really?? He said he would meet me at 8:30 on Thursday night so we could talk. All I have to say is- he better be there!

I made him fully aware that if he isn't there, consequences will be had. I'm tired of crying myself to sleep wondering what my future will hold. I want to be like Fantastagirl, Beth, Heather, Brighton, and Taylor. I want to be able to blog about my husband and kids one day. At the rate we're going we'll never get there!

Here's a snip of conversation for you, some of you will be very proud of me:

Me: Tell me what's going on?

Him: I just don't want to grow up in every sense of the word right now.

Me: Oh, so I'm supposed to be doing what I've been doing the last 5 years and just go to school and work my ass off for a masters degree so you and 'grow up' and support you? I think not.

Him: *Sigh*

He just looked at me and shook his head.

He did kiss me and hug me goodbye.

Drama follows, but I may have a new friend to keep me entertained. He's really really nice, bad news is- he's Michael's neighbor. It's ok though, I'm definately not looking for anything major right now!

3 comment(s):

oh sweetie - sorry this is going on... Just remember that you need to take care of you.

I'm gonna email you!

By Blogger Fantastagirl, at 10:40 PM  

(((HUGS)))

You know I know what you are dealing with...

... best wishes

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:08 AM  

This does suck. I hope you figure out what you need to and do what's best for you. You DESERVE what's best for you!

By Blogger Me , at 10:19 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home