I'm in a 'funk'
The weekend was great. Scotts girlfriend was here so there was plenty of fun to be had. We went out to dinner on Friday night, just the 3 of us. Then on Saturday night we met Rebeka and Aaron for some dinner and last night was more of a repeat of Saturday. I got lots of laundry/cleaning done, and I even found the time to wash and wax my car.I got home last night around 9, showered, did more laundry and crashed out by 10:30. I woke up this morning on time, but I feel like I'm in a 'funk'. I'm just in one of those moods. I don't want to talk to anybody and all I want to do is sleep. I don't get it. I have an idea that I may feel like this because I'm due to get my period, but why? I can't explain it, it is just the wierdest feeling ever.
I don't have any plans this week, which will be nice! I almost wish school wasn't out because I'm ready to go back. Granted, I did go this summer- but I'm on the break between fall and summer right now- and bordem is taking over! I won't be saying that this fall, I will be swamped with plenty of school work.
I'm going to make it my goal to walk everynight this week. At least 1 mile, if not 2. Weight Watchers wants us to get 6- 8oz. glasses of water in a day. So far, I have 2 down, only 4 more to go. I'm not a huge fan of water, but I forced myself to drink 16 oz. on the way to work this morning.
I honestly don't have much to blog about today. I'm going to catch up on my blog reading this afternoon and comment.
Have a good one,
A
2 comment(s):
Try Crystal Light - my WW leader says that counts as water.
By
Fantastagirl, at
10:52 PM
I haven't had much either so don't feel bad.
By
Me , at
1:51 PM
Post a comment
<< Home