It's a brand new day!

Friday, May 05, 2006

Dissapointed in Myself

My post title explains it all. I made 2 D's this semester. I've never made a D in my life. NEVER!

I am going to have to make them up another semester because they won't transfer to a University unless they are a C or above. Crap!

Nothing ever seems to go my way.

I'm also here at work today. Hip hip horray!

There are students laying on couches in the lounge with the lights off. Since I'm not anyones boss, I don't feel I am obligated to tell them to get up and turn the lights on. Screw it.

I have absolutely nothing to do today. NOTHING. I am going to be bored out of my mind until 5 pm. Only 8 more hours! Woo hoo!

No big plans for this weekend.

~A

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home