Sunday & My Favorites!
Hey Y'all -I hope everyone is having a great weekend! So far mine has been great!
Yesterday Rebeka and I went and visited Chris, then we went to AutoBell and had our cars washed. It makes me so mad, because I meant to take a camera with me and take pictures- but naturally I walked out and forgot it! After AutoBell we met Beth at the mall and shopped our hearts out! There were some good sales though. I got 2 pairs of Capri pants at Gap for $26, then we went to American Eagle where I got 4 pair of underwear- the have the most comfortable underwear ever- but they're not cheep $20 for 4 pair! Then we went to ACMoore my favorite craft store ever! I bought this thing called the Knifty Knitter- its like a loom for knitting- its really easy to use if you have never knitted before. I really like it and it gives me something to do in my spare time. I am starting out making a scarf. We had lunch at Chili's and scooted outta the mall. Rebeka went home and Beth and I kept on shopping. We went to Goody's (its a local store around here, really nice clothes)- they carry Duck Head clothes and they wear so good. I bought 2 3/4 sleeve button down shirts for work and a white under shirt to match them, total= $26. I did good yesterday! Finally we made it to Wal-Mart and picked up some necesseties, then came home. Beth went home and got Steve and they came over. He surfed the web and watched tv while be both used our newly purchased Knifty Knitters. We ordered pizza and just hung out, it was fun!
I am going to do a little bit more shopping today. My spring wardrobe is almost complete, but I have to get some clothes I can wear to work- the dress code is office casual Mon-Thurs and I really only have 2 pairs of Capri pants I can wear there in the summer so I need to find like 2 more and I will be good! I also need to get some new shoes for the summer, flip flops or sandals. For work I really need something dressy, but I would rather just wear flip flops- I will have to see what I can find! I can't wait until the store opens because I have so much I want to accomplish today and I don't want to spend the whole day shopping again! I am going to my parents later to visit, and watch the race- and I have to show my Mom the Knifty Knitter- that thing is so cool!
I decided that on Sunday's I was going to show my blogger friends some of my favorite things, and I need to make up for the fact that I missed 'HNT My Way'. Here it goes....
**OK, Blogger is not working with the picture upload thing right now, I will try again this afternoon.**
Sorry :-(
2 comment(s):
I was having probs with Blogger all weekend. Don't know what was up with that.
I need summer clothes for work too. I have tons of winter ones, but not enough summer. I could sure use a shopping excursion about now!
By
Me , at
9:37 PM
I really need to go shopping too.
By
Kari, at
10:10 AM
Post a comment
<< Home