It's a brand new day!

Sunday, January 22, 2006

What a friggin' night/weekend!

Wow! I had fun this weekend......Duncan came over last night around 6 and I fixed supper for us. Quesadilas was on the menu. Then we started drinking. I took a shot of Jose, y'all know the deal...salt, liquor, lime (except we used an orange cause it's better). Anyway, he took a shot and I took 2, then Pam and Corey called to tell us they were on the way to pick us up to go get a movie and some more to drink. We were both a little toasted when we left with them, which happened to make the whole shopping trip quite exciting. We made enough noise in Blockbuster that everyone knew we were under the infulence, in Ingles we went ga ga over a so-called GIANT lemon that was actually a WHITE GRAPEFRUIT! DUH! Then we went to Food Lion to get some Smirnoff that Ingles didn't carry, and we were almost back to our sober selves. We had fun while it lasted.

When we got back here to the apartment we had a blast. Duncan invited Michael over, but he didn't show. I hate to say it, but I told him so. Michael came and stayed with me on Thursday night, there was no way he was gonna come hang out on Saturday night....that might look like he cared or something. (I talked to him on the phone a few minutes ago, and he claims he is sick and he went to bed early.....I never know with him, he has been known to lie to me about dumb shit before.) Anyway, the four of us had a blast. We played Twister and Rummy. We rented "Four Brothers" at blockbuster and it played while we played Rummy, but we never really watched it, we were laughing to hard to hear most of it. Around midnight Duncan jumped into bed and we ate waffles in my room, this was messy but fun. Pam and Corey left around 12:30 and we crashed out.

This morning when we woke up we met Pam and Corey at Bojangles for breakfast. Then I followed Duncan to his house to hang out together for a while. (Now y'all, before I say anymore I must tell you that even though Duncan is my best guy friend, there is nothing going on other then some mild flirting. Hell yeah I think he's hot, but I would never think of messing with him because it would most likely ruin our friendship. Michael claims to know that I would never mess with Duncan and says he isn't worried about anything.) We hung out there until about 1:39 abd then we went to Concord with Pam, Corey and my brother Scott. We went to the Toyota dealership to get some info for Pam and Corey, then to the mall. I didn't buy anything other then some sour gummy worms at the delicious mall candy store. We picked out 2 candles that smelled really fruity for Duncan's mom, then headed home to watch the Panthers vs. Seahawks. Me, Duncan, Pam and Corey all hung out in Pam and Coreys living room watching the game and eathing pizza delivererd from Pizza Hut. I took him home around 9 and now I am here typing this post. I called Michael and talked to him on the way in the apartment. I don't know why, but I am so weak when I hear his voice. He sounded so sick, he barely had a voice and it was obvious that his head was stuffed up. Awll, hope my baby gets to feeling better soon!

Sorry I don't have any pictures, nobody thought to get the camera out. I will try to remember that next time.....

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home